Well, I’ve put together my next random compilation of things to share. Hope you enjoy and have a great week!
1. This voicemail of a man giving a play-by-play of a car “accident” is just about the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time.
2. Have you heard about purity rings? Read why this young woman has decided not to wear one anymore.
3. This one only applies to kids who were a part of the IB program; however, it is pretty funny.
4. Satire is always amusing. Read about Georgia Tech’s “anonymous” art installations.
5. What this man has to say about equality is perfect.
6. Did you hear about the giraffe riddle going around on Facebook? This article shows the true answer, and why many of us, when giving the correct answer, got conned into thinking we were wrong.
7. Do you dislike math the way I do? Listen to what this girl says.
8. This man shares his view on why chivalry is dead.
9. Watch this video on how great leaders inspire action. It will change you.
10. Have you made a husband/wife list? I believe this is a great example of one for all you singles out there.
11. And finally, Jonathan Tony spreads light on true romance.